Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

[596.1] Leinster Lass was built in Govan on the Clyde and brought into service by Drogheda Steam Packet Company in 1849 [Ref: Jim Garry www.irishships.com]

[596.2] "On Newfound Green she had been seen ":- Newfoundwells is east of Drogheda on the north bank of the Boyne

[596.3] "The colours flew red white and blue " :- Ireland was part of Britain from 1801 until 1922

 

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.